Friday, May 2, 2008

**Guess what tomorrow is!**

It's National Scrapbook DAY!

YAY!!!!

What are your plans for the day? We're having an all day crop at Create My Keepsake - you should head over there for all the day's challenges, prizes, fun, scrapping...all of it!!!!! I'm doing a challenge at 3 pm...here's a sneaky peek of what I'm doing....



I hope it makes you want to come check it all out!! Remember...there's RAK's from all the DT members, Prizes all day long, fun, scrapping, challenges, etc....do it!!

I hope to see y'all there! :)

Have a happy National Scrapbook Day and a FABULOUS weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Ki said...

Darn, I'm going to my LSS all day (and night) crop! Hey, maybe I'll just take my laptop with me....ohhhh that's a good idea...then I can play along. I must give it a try!
Maybe talk to you tomorrow!! I am so looking forward to having a whole 12 hours to myself without interruption!

Michelle said...

Can;t wait to see your project!!!!

~Nancy~ said...

Happy NSD girlie!!! Your sneakpeek definitely looks awesome.. WOW! (my favorite colorcombo too.. hehehe..) No plans for me today.. we've been away the whole day (visiting my BF his parents.. YAY.. NOT!.. whahaha) Wish I could have played along too a bit today.. unfortunately it's almost bedtime overhere.. BUMMER! Enjoy the rest of your day! XOXOX