Saturday, May 3, 2008

**Here it is!! Happy NSD**

Here's my sneaky-all of it! This is the challenge layout I just posted at Create My Keepsake for the 4 pm (CST) challenge going on right now, this fabulous NSD!! Go right here----->CMK
to see the challenge and play along!!


And last but not least...here's what you win if you do this challenge and link it to THIS gallery at CMK and back to the thread right here....
(This is a kit I put together JUST for my NSD challenge :))


I hope you're having a SUPER fabulous National Scrapbook Day and that you're getting LOTS and LOTS of projects done!!

*Don't forget to say HI!! Fill me in on what you've been doing today!!

Lotsa HUGS to all!
~Me

p.s. You need to go by CMK to check out all the fabulous prizes and RAK's for all the challenges!! SO many prizes, so little time!

Oh and also.....
**Don't forget to check out all the **just arrived** items Lisa just loaded...whoa nelly!!!!!!

4 comments:

Dena said...

Hey Leslie Les!
Working on my layout for your challenge right now :)
Happy NSD to you my friend.
HUGS

Lyn said...

hi Leslie! love your challenge!
got two done at CMK and yours is next on my to-do list! any excuse to use bling is a good one! yay!!
your layout is full of sweetness!

Renee said...

I am such a HUGE fan of your work and this is why. They are so bright and happy and fun! just love them to bits!! I had so much fun with your challenge!!! Thanks for all your inspiration!! renee lamb

Jana said...

Great stuff! No scrapping for me on NSD unfortunately as we were busy w/baseball & band but I hope to scrap soon.....I haven't completed a page in, um, months. Just wanted to check in and say hello!!