Monday, June 30, 2008

**My NEW Banner & Layouts GALORE**

Did you SEE my new banner??? My GREAT and oh so LOVELY pal, Dena did it!
************************************************************************************
I'm telling you..RUN do not walk to Create My Keepsake to get this July kit! I had so much fun with it! It's just gorgeous! :) Here's everything I made with it:



This is just a little something I made using a wooden Prima box I had that held my velvet Prima flowers. I painted it black, then used green crackle paint, added the kit papers, embellies, my pics and did a teeny bit of stitching plus added a few more buttons. I love how this turned out..it's going on my scrappy desk :)







Just a little "hi" to ya!

My GORGEOUS girl :) Those eyes!! THAT smile! :) I LOVE her!

AWW!!! Here's my little man! Shaypher when he was 6 (and up there today at 16)
Is he NOT a CUTE kid? :) Gotta love those dimples!

(I had to remove this layout for a bit..be back soon!)
My sweet girl again and her bestest buddy. These 2 are always laughing like this!

So can ya tell I had fun with the kit? GO get one...SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!

************************************************************************************
Want a good "freedom" challenge? Go to the
Design X blog right now for one! Our challenge this week is: "Happy Independence Day! What does Independence Mean to you? How do you Celebrate Independence Day, or how do you celebrate YOUR independence?"
Feeling challenged? I hope so!! Be sure to link your layout up to the comment section for a chance to win a GREAT RAK!!

So here's MY freedome layout....
SEE those WAY CUTE polka dot buttons??? Those are made by the EVER so talented (not to mention CUTE as all get out) Tessa Ann Watte! She has a FABULOUS Etsy site, you HAVE to go check her out right here--------------> Tessa Ann's Etsy
Have a GREAT week everyone!!!
HUGS to all of you...
~Me (new and all!) :)

11 comments:

Dena said...

Ohhh yeahhhh! It looks so cute up there. And I actually think the blog colors don't look half bad with it :)

Your work is fab as ever my friend!

Nicole said...

LOVE all your projects Leslie!!And your new banner totally rocks!

Gretchen said...

You completely blow me away!!! Wow! These are amazing!!!

Nikki Bellish said...

i'm stunned that's all I can say!

TheShermanFam said...

LESLIE!!! Can your projects get ANY more awesome!!?? I mean seriously!
Did you use the TH crackle paint on that? It looks FAB-U-LOUS!!!
And I love your banner...I sooo need a new banner...mine's uber lame! :(

Em

janet said...

Your new banner is awesome...great job Dena!! Love all the work you did with the July kit. That wooden box is amazing. I really need to try that! Your work is always PERFECT!!!

.tawnya. said...

ok you have a gift.
your work is just stunning leslie!
you are inspiring!

xoxo

Janette said...

Simply gorgeous!!! All of it. I love it all. What a great kit to play with. Then again you can make anything look fantastic!!! :) Enjoy your day! Hugs!

scrappermimi said...

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!

Renee Lamb said...

ok..going to REALLY try to not post a novel but you bombarded me with so many scrappy goodness!! ok...1. LOVE THE NEW BANNER - way to rock it Dena! and um - it looks FAB-O with the blog colors! 2. could you get any more creative? wait don't answer - that would be a yes... I am LOVIN' that prima box - you have inspired me to do something similar so this is printed on my "lift" list. hope you don't mind ;) - and of course your layouts are to die for - seriously you have some GORGEOUS kids and some kick @$$ talent in the scrappy art department and 3. LOVE THE Design X challenge - I want to play along but just won't have time to do so this week but I've got the perfect pic of my Dad in the Air Force to scrap for this challenge. and lastly - big big hugs and lots of love! just love everything you do! have a great 4th!!!

Lyn said...

you have been so busy! i love all of your work with the CMK kit! that october afternoon is so yummy! that altered box is the freaking coolest!! thanks for sharing!