Monday, June 9, 2008

**WORD**

Word. My kids tell me I can't say that. "Mom, that is so uncool - don't use that." Sometimes I just love using words that I know they think is not "cool" just to see the looks on their faces. Priceless...totally priceless. Word.

Do you have a favorite word? Do you find yourself using it alot? Do you say one so much you don't even realize it but others are quick to point it out? Do you LOVE a word so much it's hard to NOT say it?

Our challenge for you this week at the Design X is all about words. It's my week and I decided to have a little fun and get creative with words. Now it's YOUR turn!
Here's the challenge:
"Words...we all have our favorites. What is YOUR favorite word and why? Does it have a particular meaning? Do you say it a thousand times a day?"

I challenge YOU to think of your word and go to town creating using it :)
If you post a link to your layout in the comment section of the Design X Blog you could win a RAK from ME! :) I put together a fun kit for the winner :)
Soo...go, have fun with words!


Here's my layout:



As you can tell...my word is "REALLY?" I use this word all of the time. It has to be said in the perfect tone - sarcastically. For instance...if a driver has pulled out in front of me, here goes "REALLY?" Or if someone says a joke I don't get and makes fun of me..."REALLY?" or someone one (not naming names) forgets to put the toilet paper back on the roll - "REALLY?" or my dogs are being goobs and won't pose for pics (LOL!) another.."Really?" That's my word. I love it. I use it alot. Maybe a little too much...

Have a supercalifragilisticexpealidocious sort of day!
(don't worry I don't use that word too much, hee hee)

[ohhh p.s! I wanted to say thank you so much for your sweet comments on my itty bitty studio!! I just love my space and enjoyed sharing it with all of you! So thank you again! :)]