Friday, January 23, 2009

It's FUN Being Cool & I Mean I Guess I'll take You...**

Have you ever done a Friday Formula at
Create My Keepsake?
They are SO FUN!!!
Go here: CMK Blog to see the 'formula'
Lisa has us doing something a little different!
Each week, the DT takes the sketch & posts it on
the blog our layout based on the sketch.

This is my layout...


close up....

You can see the formula on the link above
and also in the CMK forums <--------(click there)

My layout is about my son on his 16th birthday...
he thought he was "too cool" to wear the sombrero
they put on him in the restaurant

but we got it on him
later...I've got the pics to prove :P
My journaling just says....

"Happy 16th, cool boy! I love this shot
I got of you at your party
as the waiters sang to you..."
I used embellies from the FABULOUS January
CMK kit "First Crush" & the mini kit "Smooches"

*********
I'm sure you're wondering what the

"I guess I'll take you" is all about...
I say that in the most

"I don't wanna" tone...LOL!!
Like my word.."really?!!"

- it's THAT tone.
Tonight we're leaving to take

Savannah to the tiny town
of Stephenville, Texas.

Why? She's visiting a college there.
One of the colleges that's accepted her

for fall of this year.
I am so excited for her!!
But also so sad...but more excited than sad.
Sad because...really?

It's TIME to be doing THAT?
I guess...I mean I guess.

LOL!
Have a happy weekend,
Hugs!

p.s. all you CHA goers...HAVE FUN!!!!!!!