Friday, January 16, 2009

**It's Rather Revealing**

..........hee hee.
Label Tulip's January kits are LIVE
as of last night...
Did you get one? An add on?
Oh man...you should!
(If not - go here: Label Tulip Kits)

Here's a few of my layouts....

Gosh I LOVE my girl.....
this one is a gallery lift of
this sweet girl: Amy Parker
(p.s. I am in LOVE with the flourish corner stamp
that comes in the LT January MAIN kit)


I've used those pics before -
they're too cute to not use again ;D
Well I mean
SHE's too cute anyway....


Aren't these girls adorable? :D
That's my main girl and my niece :D


I just love that guy....


(I almost forgot my challenge page...oops!)

This was quite the challenge for me!

We were to use only 5 products
from our monthly kit.
I used: Label Tulip's cool bubblewrap stamp,
stickers, patterned paper,
trim & cardstock.
It's a tad bit nakey to me but I did it!! :D

So there ya have it....


Be sure to check out the other
Tulip Girls amazing pages...
Here let me give you that link again:
Label Tulip Gallery
(I just LOVE what our guest girl
Lisa Truesdell did!!)


Oh and you should check out THIS page too...

it's the CHALLENGE page...
Go here: Label Tulip Challenge
and here's a few tips for ya....
well go to the link above and scroll down
to "DETAILS".....

Well....
That's all folks

It's Friday. It's cold here in Texas.
(but I know it's not as cold as you guys

are up North!)
-- stay warm everyone!
**Oh my I think I might see
snow clouds outside?
Could it be?

20 comments:

Bucket said...

Whenever I look at your work I just say WOW WOW WOW, I love it all!

xoxo, bucket

Dena said...

AWESOME Leslie!!! the last one is my fave! that just downright kicks ass!

Lea L. said...

Lots of fabulous creations Leslie!! Hope you are having a great day!

~Lea

Anabelle said...

I sooo love everything you do. These are just amazing, girl. Love every one of them, but that first is my fave!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yeah! We get to see your full, gorgeous pages! I just love your work, Leslie! SO inspiring. I had to laugh at your nakey page comment! TOO funny. Of course I didn't think it looked naked at all. You're just so rich with your details.

Jennifer said...

love these amazing layouts!!

dannisdoodles said...

sigh, ♥♥♥, always ♥♥♥ EVERYTHING you do, you make it look so easy my friend!!!

CarrieF. said...

you totally rocked that kit girl!!!
i agree with danni....you make scrapping look so easy! love your work!

dstandard said...

These are some kick ass layouts girl!!! I LOVE them! Your style is always such an inspiration!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you wow me every single time!! WTG Leslie!

Mireille said...

looking REALLY gorgeous!!!!
great job girl!

Jocelyn said...

Deep sigh, your work makes me so happy to view!!!! So much talent, can you share some with me, pleassse!!! Just stunnung. I have the January kit still in the bad, I need to get to work!!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful talent with us! You are just a sweetie!

Pam said...

Amazing pages as always Leslie! I especially love the first one! I gave you an award on my blog so check it out! :) Have a great day!

~Nancy~ said...

Wooww.. you've been busy!!! Love love love all of your creations so much.. great job with the kit!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! XOXOXOX

Amy said...

awesome work as always girl!!

Dria said...

This looks like a wonderful kit and you did a fabulous job with it!

Anna Sigga said...

Fantabulous layouts girlie!!!

milkcan said...

Love, love, love your layouts!

Lyn said...

how do you mix elements so perfectly every single time?! you amaze me!! :)

Staci said...

Love love love it all! And a bubblewrap stamp?? I think I need that!