Saturday, August 15, 2009

**Let's get to Revealing.......**

It's that time again...can you believe?
Label Tulip's August kit is AMAZING.
Seriously I could have created
sooooooooooooo
many more things with this uber
gorgeous kit.
AND the add on's.
OHHH the
add on's...
divine...
simply...divine!

here is what I created:

Here's the girl...one of her Senior pictures that Andie Smith


I was so EXCITED to get to try some
FUN new stuff called Shimmerz!
Have you SEEN this stuff yet?
I love it!!!
I played with a spray mist
and some paints...
I used it on ALL of my
Label Tulip layouts...
Thank you Jeni & Shimmerz!!
go here, check out Shimmerz:
here's a closeup:

and this layout belongs to the oh so talented Leah who is a very talented member

of Label Tulip...I picked her layout this month as our Member Lift!
Check out her gallery here: Leah's Gallery

This is my lift:

and a canvas I created for a dear friend:

it's COATED in Shimmerz!! Check it out up close:

and finally...even though I HATE to make cards..
here's one:
(with the beautiful Exclusive Label Tulip stamp:)

Well, that's all folks!
Don't forget to check out the challenges!
Here's a link: LT CHALLENGES

and enjoy the gorgeous gallery...did you see our guest designer?
it's Layle Loncar! I LOVEEEEEE her work, been a fan of hers FOREVER!!
Check it out here: Label Tulip August Gallery

Hope your weekend is fabulous.
We're enjoying our last weekend
as a family of 4 with one going to college...
We leave to move her in Thursday.
For real.
time...
you need to stop ticking!
Our living room is OVERFLOWING
with her goodies for her dorm....................
I should show you pics...

in fact
I think I will!


next time......
Enjoy your weekend,
xoxo,
me
oh...p.s.

you can join now...tee hee...go check it OUT!

coming to you LIVE September 1st....click the logo for the site

and here's the blog:Point Blank Blog