Monday, September 21, 2009

**It's a SHIMMERZ Video Blog Hop AND...a podcast? What?!**

Hi y'all!!
Welcome to the Shimmerz Blog Hop...you are at stop #5!!
Are you having serious hoppin' fun or WHAT!  
If you've hopped on over here from Tanisha's fabulous blog
then you are on the right hoppin' trail...yay! 
If not, just go back to the Shimmerz Blog to make sure you're on the right path...

So... 
Have you fallen in LOVE with
the Shimmerz New Vintage Colors?


















Well...guess what! YOU can TOTALLY get
the new FALL colors...TODAY!
Just go here: SHIMMERZ  and fill your cart RIGHT up
with ALL of the gorgeous fall releases.
(and more...you'll want EVERYTHING, trust me....;D)

 Here's my video for ya...be sure to watch to the end 
and  LISTEN for my FAVORITE new fall release color
because it's mighty important info you'll need
for your chance to win one of 5 sets of the new releases...woo hoo!!


(Be sure to email your answers to:  shimmerzpaints@live.com)


Here's close up's of my finished projects from my video:



and now it's time for you to hop on over to Maggie's blog.....
 
but WAIT
Before you take off...don't forget to leave me a comment here
on  MY blog for an extra chance to win one of
these delicious jars...from ME!!
I will choose a winner by Friday (midnight CST)

 








(colors will vary)
 
Thank you for stopping and hopping by my blog!
I hope you Enjoy the rest of your blog hop! 

Don't forget to check the Shimmerz Blog ALL this week for amazing
projects by the Education Team AND the Design Team! :D
 
***OHHHH p.s....  
This news is beyond me.
I was asked by this super
SWEET sweet lady..Amy Coon to be a highlight artist
for her new fabulouswebsite
(which launched today as a matter of fact....)
The Paper Life -- (click me)

Amy approached me and wanted to do a podcast interview
I'm still shocked..thinking..."ME? What in the world is interesting
about ME? I'm just a girl who loves life, polka dots and pink...
who LIVES for her family...ME? Really?" 
Ok so I gave in and she interviewed me..
here's the podcast:  The Paper Life

**disclaimer:  I've never done this before...so PLEASE please ignore
the dorkiness, the brain toots, the crackle...all of it. LOL.**

Be sure to leave a comment on the site so you can be
entered to win MY giveaway of a LOOT of Glitz
NEW release goodies..(papers, stickers, rub ons, stamps,
frosting..and maybe even a little surprise I *might* put in there too)

So go give Amy a big ol..."ATTA GIRL" for her brand new
fabulous site which is meant to inspire ALL you crafters out there...
check out what The Paper Life's   all about (click that link)

Hope your day is so so fabulous...
xoxo,
Leslie