Sunday, November 8, 2009

**Big Picture Scrapbooking, the boy & his news**

Want to see a WAY cool class taught by an incredible scrapper??
May Flaum, whom I find INCREDIBLY inspirational
and an all out SWEET ladyhas a fabulous class started
and it's called:  Adventures in Scrapbooking, how to use kits and
get the most out of them...
She's used The Girls Loft kits one week and here's a sneak of
what May's doing:

















which..if you look really close may look a little bit like one I did:


I was SO excited and thrilled to be a part of May's inspiration!!
Go sign up and take her class...it's a FAB one!!!

OHHHH and see the boy?
This one?


HE just got some pretty incredible news!!
The college we toured last weekend, the one he wanted in THE MOST
and fell in love with the minute we drove to the campus?
THEY sent HIM an ACCEPTANCE letter!!
Yay!! He will be headed to
(Abilene, Tx.) in the fall of 2010~ he's a future Cowboy!
So excited for him...

I love this picture I got of him...

















Isn't he the CUTEST?
I know that Momma's aren't supposed to let their baby's
grow up to be Cowboys (thanks Willie....hee hee) but in THIS case...

Have a blessed week!
I will be updating in a few days with my Scrap For A Cure layouts....
LOVED the 2 kits this month!! (a boy AND A girl one!!)

12 comments:

Shirley said...

Congrats, Shaypher!

Sasha Holloway said...

Congrats from your mocha auntie Sasha .. juss sayin ..

girl love the sneak .. you need to be up there teach too .. all your kits together LOL .. minus .. well umm

LOL
xoxo

Joanie said...

Congrats to your son!!!! We are also visiting colleges and our son is down to 2 colleges...been accepted to both...now he has to decide!

Danielle said...

ohhh, what great news!!! congrats, Shaypher! love the pics!

colourmehappy said...

Hi, I'm a regular reader of your blog, and I just had to say CONGRATULATIONS for your son's acceptance. I can only imagine how it feels, my kids are 4,2 and 0 so that feeling is a long way off for me. Way to go!!!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Congrats on the college acceptance! Woo hoo!

And I'm so excited I'm in May's class you're talking about. Loving it! Can't wait to get to the week sharing your layout!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Leslie...I have to check out that class...and CONGRATS to Shaypher!!!! I am so excited for your family!!!!!! I love COWBOYS and he is the CUTEST COWBOY!!!!!! Blessing to you today sweet friend!!! :-)

Kimberly said...

YAY Shay!!!! That is so flippen AWESOME!!!! I bet he is sooOOOooo EXCITED!!!
LOVE your fun sneaks too...you are so blazzin talented...LOVE ALL you do!
xoxo
Love ya,
K

Leah said...

congrats to shaypher! and to you too...he will be close to home!!

Danielle said...

Big congrats to you and Shaypher!!

Elizabeth said...

That is amazing that he got the school of his choice! What a huge blessing for him!!!! :)

Jill Deiling said...

those peeks look amazing!!
congratulations to your son!! You are such a lucky mommy, he's so lucky to have a mom like you! :)