Saturday, November 14, 2009

**The Girls Loft Nov., SUPER EXCITED, plus some news**

I know I say this every month. But seriously.
GO GET The Girls Loft November kit.
Pronto. No...MUY pronto. 
DEEEEEEEE-lish-ness.
Here's what I created:





see that flower? My SWEET friend Daniela taught me how to make them!







I KNOW...I stitched!! AND used SHIMMERZ on  EVERYTHING...
and by everything...I mean EVERYTHING.

oh and can I just tell you how ELATED I am over this?

plus they also published one of my very fave layouts of my girl:

and some news I feel I need to share with all of you.
I have officially stepped down from my DT
position at Label Tulip.
This was SO hard for me to do.
Without going into details ...
Let me say I truly
enjoyed my time as a Tulip Girl (over a year now)
but feel it's time for me to move on.

Now...with that being said and done...
I'll be back soon with Scrap For A Cure Nov. Reveal AND
FUN pics from my Winter Wonderland class I taught last week!
(Thank you Scrappers Boutique..THAT Was SO FUN!!)
Have a lovely and very blessed weekend.

15 comments:

Vel said...

Wow, amazing work on these LOs...just LOVE your style! And sorry about what's going on over there...it's all so icky. :(

But I'll def. continue to follow your wonderful work! :)

Sasha said...

OMGoodnes .. Holy Shimmerz Bat Girl .. and yes I said this on Faceboot too .. I love it .. and CONGRATS on your pub boo bear .. well you already know Ima keep in touch hell I have you on 3way LMAO

hold on .. click .. wait hold on .. dang it ..you there .. click. LOL

Joanie said...

Wowzers!!! These layouts are gorgeous! You are so inspiring!!! I so love all your details...and that flower is awesome!

Danielle said...

amazing, amazing work, Leslie!!!!! I am SOOOO excited for your article and pub! You rock!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Leslie....your work is STUNNING...Can I move next door to you...so you can teach me how to be a Mini Leslie!!!! LOVE!!!!! Have a great weekend sweet friend!!! :-)

Erin Bassett said...

Love how you rocked the GL kit!! You're awesome!

Pam said...

Seriously, how on earth do you create such fabulous stuff EVERY time? Holycow woman, I could just sit here for hours on end and stare in amazement!

Michele Beck said...

wow !!! you are so creative !!!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Leslie, you are amazing! Those layouts ROCK, seriously. I love seeing your work published because other people need to see your talent! I'm excited for new opportunities that I know will be coming your way! Congrats!

Beth Perry said...

awesome projects! beautiful paper flowers! Amazing misting and stitching. You have got it all going on! Love every bit of it!
B

Kimberly said...

OMGosh you are so AMAZING!!!! I seriously fall in love with your work the minute I see it...so inspiring and full of JOY! xoxo *muah*
Congratulations on your publication too! :)

Loving the 3way too! hahaha...Love it...about time for another one! :)

Love ya,
K

~Sasha Farina~ said...

stepping down, i totally understand :) you still rock though.. *hugs*

Rhayne said...

Lovely layouts, as usual. I'm off to check out that kit as I'm now in the market for a new kit home :o)

Anna Sigga said...

Fantabulous creations girl and congrats on your Award winning style girlie!!

When things are getting to confusing it is time to move on - you rock every position you take on girl!

Siri Fjørtoft, Fjørtoft Design said...

I SO love your LOs! And your stiched titles are truly inspiring :-) Thank you for a great start to my day! I will be coming back!!

Siri