Sunday, November 1, 2009

**Point.Blank.Period - that's my story - I stuck to it. & a winner winner**

I love this November challenge:
Tell your story. With photo's.
That's it....
Here's what I did...
























go check out Point.Blank.Period.  Look at what the PB girls did.
Go out there and get your camera's going...
get that story told AND....play along. 
We can't wait to see what you upload!

**************************************************
Plus...
Due to this weekend being nothing but about the kids...
(college tour with the boy, shopping
and spending time with the girl...)
I am just now randomly picking  my winner.....
and you are....


julie.schellin said...

I love it when cool techniques use stuff I already have at home!
Thanks for a chance to win!
October 26, 2009 10:39 AM

Julie...please email me @ leslieashe@att.net with your address
so I can get your box ready to go...

thank you SO much everyone. Have a lovely week!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

love your picture story! beautiful! hope that you had a good weekend with your boy!

Sasha said...

you are so awesome bossume .. i love you .. and this .. and you and that .. and the smell of shimmerz LOLOL

xoxo

Joy-N-Jesus said...

congrats to julie, and i like the idea of letting the pics tell the story! So cute! Love it!

Angela L. said...

Your blog inspires me SO much!!! It's so alive and pops right off the computer screen... thanks for keeping it updated.

dstandard said...

What a fabulous page Leslie - she's such a doll!