Thursday, November 5, 2009

**Preview of the boy...plus a peek or 2**

Want to see what Andie Smith did?

Click here:  Shaypher....Class of 2010
(*video warning and disclaimer:  goofiness involved.
can't quite pinpoint as to where that originates....;D)

and....
I've got a few peeks @ The Girls Loft November kit...
it's as sweet as candy...as delish as cake....as yummy as mexican food...













I've got pics to share with  you soon from the boy's college tour..
and a few other things...
happy weekend to you!

9 comments:

Daniela said...

Oh, I love the peeks!!!! Very fun and colorful papers, love the stitching and that flower! I see some ribbon flowers, too.
The phots are awesome and so is the video!

nbellish said...

Wow... love the flower... great peeks! Great photo's!

Jocelyn said...

Love the peeks.....as usual...STUNNING!!! The photos are fabulous and I so enjoyed the video....you are one BLESSED MOMMA!!!! :-)

Amy Coose said...

Love the peeks, and your boy is tooooooooooooooo cute! Love all the pics, but the ones with the cap are my faves! Can't wait to see the LO you create w/ the pic of him kissing you!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Cute video!

Lots of creativity in your layouts once again. I can't wait to see them in full!

Staci said...

OMG, I loved the video!! S seems like such a cool boy, and it was so cool to get a glimpse of his personality (love his dancing - does he get his moves from his mama? :-) Your peeks look amazing!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

drooling over your creativeness here, gorgeus!!

Rhayne said...

I love those stitched letters. I tried something similar a few weeks ago and lets just say mine didn't turn out quite so nice :o) Thanks for sharing the peeks!

Jill Deiling said...

i cant wait to see, they look awesome!!