Monday, December 28, 2009

and the forecast calls for more....wanna sneak?

yep...that's correct. I know, I can't believe it either.
This is Texas, correct? We don't see snow like this...
we usually get ICE like a mad storm in January/February...
this to me is magical.  While some people loathe the snow...
Ever since I was a little girl...I have ♥'ed snow.
and....
this
has
made
me
grateful
for
HIS glory, HIS wonder...
HIS creation...
This is our front yard on Christmas Eve:

and this is our backyard.  I love how the snow looks on our palms by the pool...

Look at it coming down!

**********************************
want a sneak at the gorgeous January Scrap For A Cure kit?
Is it really already time for the blog hop? Wow...
Here's a couple of my sneaks:



Be sure to check out what all the other girls did!
And...have you checked out the Scrap For A Cure Blog?
Well...you should!!
So much inspiration there!
Come back on January 3rd for the
FULL REVEAL!
You'll LOVE this kit...
trust me!

Hope your day is fabulous
and that you smile alot.
Smiling's my favorite. :D