Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brought to you by the Letters A, L & S... the no. 4 and.....

my January projects @ The Girls Loft :













Another absolutely AMAZING kit put together
by Margie, Megan & Brooke.
You just CAN'T go wrong with their kits.
If you're looking for a kit club....
join this one.
Just look at the contents..
The gorgeous Prima's,
that brocade sticker by Basic Grey...
the papers, ohhhhhhhhhhhh
the delish papers.
get.
it.
NOW!
(you'll thank me later....)

you can see all my layouts
on the blog:


Now...
About my title...
I was on a mission the other day.
I set out for Hobby Lobby and Joann's.
I found treasure.
A ton of A's.  I have been wanting to put MORE
A's on my mantle above our fireplace.
The ones I've seen in stores are EXPENSIVE
and I knew I could make them look ALMOST as good
as the ones I saw....so...there lies my mission.
I'd say mission pretty much accomplished...wouldn't you
agree?

























Now when I saw the "S" I had to get it....I had
an idea just dying to get out on to that S.
Of course it's for the girl's dorm...
I hope she likes! I even added a vintage
bottle cap of her FAVE drink ever....
do you see it?

Oh and the #4 I just had to have.
It symbolizes the 4 of us.
I love how it turned out, with
the gold paint shining through
the Shimmerz Gold Glimmer on top...

Oh!! Hey...did you remember about my post below?
with THIS image?

Take it, put it on YOUR blog, your FB status...
anywhere AND everywhere. Message boards,
Twitter...whereever you may go...
then check the  Shimmerz Blog for more details on how to WIN!
Now sit back, relax...and watch the BIG NEWS:


fun stuff...HUH!!?!!

** I'm SO EXCITED.  If you don't see me for a few days
it's because I'm super duper knee deep (if I'm not rolling in it, LOL)
in creating things for Margie Romney-Aslett's booth at CHA.
Her  BRAND NEW REALEASE:  "the girls paperie...by margie"
she's created 2 new lines and they are SO DELISH.
Check out her blog, she's got a sneak up!
Margie's Blog

Be back soon with sneaks...
♥ - Leslie.