Wednesday, January 20, 2010

**It's Chic To Be Shabby**

Yay it's Wednesday!
I can share I can share!



Shabby Chic Crafts asked me to be a part
of their new Design Team!

I'm SO excited.  SO.
I have been asked to join
a very "chic" group of talented girls. And by talented...
I mean TALENTED!
I get to add MY name to THIS list:
Christina Padilla -- DTC
Sasha Holloway -- DTC
Megan Klauer
Amy Tangerine
Michelle Lanning

I'm a Shabby Girl! A Shabby Chic girl!
Thank you Veronica & Albert for asking me :D
I am HONORED.

I get to play with these:



















and I can't WAIT. This is the new Valentine's Release.
Gorgeous...yummy....delish!
Read the announcement here!
Shabby Chic Crafts Blog

yay!

I'm off to lie down.
I've had a headache the size of Texas all DAY long.
Yuck and YOW.
Maybe a Ginger Ale, my couch & blankie
and a  dose of Super Mario on the Wii
is just what I need?  Hmm.....

I hope all of YOU are well and having a
wonderful day...

xoxo,
~me.

p.s. thank you SO much
for all of your sweet comments
on my post below!
you are all the BEST.
xoxox!

p.s.s. I'll be back with some creations
using the new Shimmerz Pearlz (Teresa Collins)

10 comments:

Sasha "sweet thang" Holloway said...

YAY! .. so so excited .. itchin to see what you create .. especially with the shimmerz.

Get some rest you have been having alot of headaches lately and or not feeling good .. take some time FOR YOU.

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Leslie!!

Kimberly said...

YAY!!! Congratulations girl!!! What fun fun fun! I can't wait to see what you create with that YUMMOLICIOUS stuff! xoxo
(Hope you are feeling better soon sweets! )
Love ya,
K

Patti said...

Congrats! That is great!

Nitasha said...

Congrats...What a rockin' team to be a part of! Hope you feel better.

Juliana said...

Super HUGE congrats Leslie! Well deserved! All of it!!!

well...except for the headache! I hope you feel better soon!

gscrapbooks said...

Congrats girl! That's awesome!!! And the headache, it's this crazy weather I bet, mine is the same way. Hope it gets gone and stays away!

April said...

That is AMAZING. The products of sneek peek is gorgous. Can't wait to see some of your creation here as well.

mommy2alex said...

Congratulations!
I {heart} Shabby Chic Designs and cannot wait to see all the delights that the DT comes up with! :)

Christiane said...

congrats, and soo deserved!! :))