Tuesday, January 19, 2010

**One Lucky Duck Girl.....**

and by Duck Girl...I don't mean Goose.
(ya know...duck duck goose?)

Do you know how lucky I feel?
SO lucky.
Like the little girl who got the babydoll
she always wanted
lucky.
The kind of lucky that everything goes right.
THAT kind
of lucky.
Like...
Ducky sort of lucky. (Ya know...lucky duck?)

Why?
Well...

I was branded "lucky" the day that Margie Romney-Aslett
asked me to create  with her debut the girls paperie














for her booth at CHA. 
WOW.  ::thud:: I almost hit the floor.
First off...have you SEEN them?
THEY are gorgeous!
and to get to play and create with them...
l.u.c.k.y ducky...
I am HONORED. DELIGHTED. LUCKY. EXCITED
to show you a sneak.
(I can show you the full creations after CHA)
So here's a quickie look at "On Holiday":
















YUM.
This line makes me want to go on "holiday" every
weekend..
(not to mention develop a true
British accent, in lieu of this Texas one...)
Isn't it EXQUISITE?
Can't you just roll in it?
I wanted to.
but I was afraid of injury....
to the paper, not myself. ;D

AND....
just because you're all so nice...
I'm going to show you a TEENY peek at
her 2nd line...

















I could SWIM in the colors.
Pink. MY FAVE.
Green. ANOTHER fave.
and together? SLURP.
f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s. fabUlous. FaBuLoUs.
It's so fabulous I've saved every single
scrap I cut.  It's just too gorgeous NOT to.

If you're going to CHA.
STOP by the ADVANTUS booth.
Tell Margie HI!!
and give her a hug. FROM ME!!
Look at ALL the creations.
I can only imagine how GORGEOUS her
booth is going to be.
Take pics...I want to SEE!
I hope you have FUN!
I'll be there in spirit....

OH. and I have some exciting news to tell you about.
On Wednesday.
I really REALLY wanted to tell you today.
But Wednesday, the day of all days...
I can tell you.
SO come back by!
(I may have a giveway or 2....so don't forget to say HI!)

Have a happy week...
xoxo,
Me.

15 comments:

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Congrats girl! You are a smokin' hot bundle of creation right now! Margie's lucky to have you on her team as you are to be on her team! Looking forward to the full reveal!

Amy Coose said...

Ohhhh, can't wait to see it ALL!! You know what a big fan I am!

Lori Renn said...

Looks super cute! Can't wait to see more!

Danielle said...

I love the peeks. and, Miss Leslie, you rock! I am never surprised when you announce stuff like this. anyone would be crazy not to ask you to design with their stuff!!!! :)

April said...

Wow, congrats to you!!
- April

Shirley said...

Congrats and want to see more!

Kimberly said...

AMAZING as awlays!!! Can't wait for the full reveal here! :)
xo
Love ya,
K

LRW said...

Love the colors and can't wait to see more!!!

milkcan said...

You are a talented girl! Luck has nothing to do with it! HUGE congrats!

~~Mia~~ said...

WOW!!!! VERY lucky!!!! But you deserve it, you are soo talented!!!

Renee said...

'So, so happy for you, Leslie. Thanks for the sneak peaks. You and Margie make such a great team. Oh, and the peaks are so adoreable. 'Can't wait to have some for my own!

Siri Fjørtoft, Fjørtoft Design said...

Ohh... You are one lucky girl! Those papers look amazing! I can´t wait to see it all!

Siri

Jocelyn said...

Congrats sweet friend.....you so deserve this!!! Love all those Fabulous sneaks!!

Smiles to you today!!! :-)

April said...

Ohh Congrats Leslie. That is AWASOME!!!. To bad the store I work at is not going this year or I would do just that. Can't wait til after CHA to see your creations though.

Danielle said...

I can't wait to see your Girls paperie layouts!! I bet they are stunning!
XOXO
dani