Sunday, January 3, 2010

*Scrap.For.A.Cure and.......*

It's time to share my January Scrap For A Cure kit!
I can hardly believe this is my last kit for this incredible
team of girls...
My term's up at the end of this month ...:*(
I have enjoyed working with and for all of the girls there.
Thank you so much for having me on your team!

Now...
here's what I did with the incredibly gorgeous
January Main Kit:

I am a sucker for circles. AND glitter.  so I made my glitter
cardstock into circles.  I used them as a mask, turned them over
and sprayed Mango Madness Shimmerz on the fabric included in
the kit, then used a silver pen as a detailer around the circles.
I seriously love how that turned out! Isn't my girl gorgeous?
I♥her.
closer:


My next layout is based on a sketch by the sweet talented Jana Eubank
I LOVE her sketches!!
I also love how lucky I am to get to work with her on Shimmerz!

Here's my layout based on her sketch:



I absolutely ADORE this photo of my fam.  Love love love. 
closer:
(sorry for the shadow's...but in this case I think they look pretty cool!)


How was your New Year's??
Embark on a new tradition?
Make any resolutions?
Kept them so far?

We stayed in this year...
watched movies, played Mario Kart on the Wii...
just had a fun night together...(the hub and me)
Made black eyed peas (family tradition) for "luck".
YUM!

I sure hope yours was amazing.

I'll be back soon with my Point.Blank.Period January prompt.
You won't want to miss it!

Oh and...
I got happy mail to play with!
My January "The Girls Loft" happily arrived.
yay!!
I'm currently playing with and will show you sneaks...
SOON!
Again...a to die for kit.

WAIT! Before I go....
I think I forgot to show you something incredible.
Well to me it is anyway...

(I'm pretty sure it is to her too....)
Notice anything?
Here's another peek:
























Figure it out?
YEP! The princess got her braces off!
Man she's a happy girl....

Have a wonderfully spectacular day!
xoxo,
~L