Monday, April 5, 2010

*Blessings to you....*

and hoping your Easter was as blessed as ours was.
Today is beautiful and I bask in the joy knowing that
HE has RISEN! ♥

How did you celebrate your day?

Did you decorate? Put anything on your table?
I did.
I've  had the idea for a while now to
cover some nakey eggs
(nakey of course being either paper mache
or styrofoam...in this case, both.)
So I sat down, thought and thought about
exactly what I wanted to do....
and had some interesting ideas pop through.

all in all, here's what was on my table:


Oh, these are just some eggs I've been working on for a while...
some button eggs, some fabric eggs, and paper mache eggs
covered in music paper and book paper...(plus glitter, of course!)
Hope you enjoyed peeking...

I hope your Easter was a very sweet, joyous occasion!
Our plans changed a bit, but all in all...
it was a beautiful day with
family...
(minus our girl, she was GREATLY missed)

**Be back soon with more crafty things...
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo,
~me.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute egg idea!!!! I love them. Thanks for sharing.

Jocelyn said...

How cute are these...just as cute as you Miss Leslie!!!

Have a great Monday!!!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Oh wow Leslie! These are AMAZING!! Definitely gonna have to make some next year!

Michelle Lanning said...

cute, cute, cute Leslie!

Jen Fox said...

LOVE the button eggs! the last pic is my absolute favorite! Happy Easter to you... even if it's wished a few days late.

hugs

Patti said...

WOW!!! Love them, they are so cute.. and the colours are so inspiring and make me want to run to my room and create!!

Daniela said...

I love these :)

Stacy Cohen said...

These are ADORABLE!!!!

Juliana said...

These eggs are so fabulous Leslie!!! Happy belated Easter!!!

Danielle said...

your eggs are adorable, Leslie!