Monday, April 19, 2010

*The Girls Loft, Spring Sprung & what a weekend*

*whew* finally.
I can FINALLY post on my blog today.
Thanks to AT&T, our internet/telly/tv have been out for 3
days straight.  All's good now. We're fixed, yay!

So, without further adieu, let me show you a few of
my sneaks of April's The Girls Loft kit: 
"Singing In The Rain"


GORGEOUS, gorgeous kit FULL of gorgeous goodies.
Just check it all out here:

SEE! Told you...beautiful kit.
GET IT!! Hurry, only a few are left!

Now...
how was YOUR weekend?
Ours was full of:

getting this girl well again. She is starting to feel better again.
She was down sick...went to her college infirmary at Baylor
and they diagnosed her with an upper respiratory infection.
Gave her plenty of antibiotic and a few other things.
She just wanted to sleep in her own bed.
I couldn't have her drive herself home...
soo....
I went and got her Friday afternoon,
brought her home to rest...
took her back yesterday.
Didn't want to, but I did.
She's feeling better today....
she comes home for the summer in a month..
can't believe her first year is almost done!
That means...
the boy.
him:
has 25 days of school left .
then graduates high school.
WHOA!

Ok, no time for sappies....
on to other business...

like this:

Spring Sprung
there's still time to sign up for my 2nd
class @ Scrappers Boutique!
Call 817.503.0777
for details!

Final class:
Saturday
April 24 @ 10:30 am

I hope you are able to make it!
I'd love to see you!

Had such a GREAT time in my first class this past week...
can't wait to see the pics the girls took!
(you know who you are...hint hint...)

I hope your Monday is a fun. day.
xoxo,
~me.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Leslies..those sneaks are just great!!!

So sorry your daughter was not feeling well....see a little time with Mom and she is feeling a bit better!

Time does goes by so quickly...!!

So wish I were close enough to take that class...I would be sitting there with a BIG smile on my face!!! :-)

Renee said...

Hi, Leslie,

I am with Jocelyn. If I lived closer, I would be in your class, too. Big smile, too.

Thanks for sharing the goodies. They look really AWESOME!

'Glad that your daughter is getting better. Yep, it's Mom's TLC.

Hugs,

Renee
P.S. Hi, Jocelyn!

Anna Sigga said...

I love your tray project girlie and those sneaks are fabulous!

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing!! And you still look like 20 something how do you do it!!

Daniela said...

Those photos are adorable!!!! The class project is stunning!!!! Can't wait to see you.

Taj White said...

Awesome projects with the kit Leslie. Love the lo with Savannah and her guy how adorable are they.