Wednesday, April 28, 2010

**Lucky doesn't even come CLOSE**

to me being the one chosen to be this kids mom:























Happy 18th birthday, son.
You make my heart so happy.
Your smile, your laughter, your desire to be all you can be...
You...
are the light of our lives!
Go  forth, press on...enjoy your day!

Because it's Shaypher's special day...
I'm showing you some of my favorite layouts
and photo's of him...























(heading to pick up his date for her prom this past weekend)

(Shaypher and his date...they just sent me this pic, I had to upload!)
--his prom is this coming Saturday, I'll load my pics then...yay!--
and some of my fave layouts:





 















and just because I adore this one from eight18 photography:

Happy Birthday, Shaypher.
Happy Day everyone!
xoxo,
~me.

(be back soon with lots of fun things I've been working on!)

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Happy 18th Birthday Shaypher!!!! Leslie he is just such a Handsome young man!!!! You did GOOD Momma!!!

Have a great day!!! :-)

Steph_C said...

What a beautiful post! :)

Susan said...

What a handsome boy! My son turns 18 on Sunday and your thoughts about Shaypher were spot on! The pages you've done about him are wonderful - I need to get busy and start creating!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Aww Leslie, you have a right to be proud! What a wonderful young man you've raised! Happy 18th Birthday Shaypher!

Anonymous said...

Happy 18th Birthday Shaypher! That is so exciting. I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

Leslie, the lay-outs are super; it shows all the love that you have for each other. Best Wishes to the Ashe family!

Hugs,

Renee

Danielle said...

Happy birthday Shaypher!!! enjoy your 18 birthday!

Patti said...

Happy 18th Birthday Shaypher!!!!
Great memories.. and layouts Leslie!!!

Renee Lamb said...

Awwww - what an awesome B-day tribute to Shaypher!!! He's such a cutie and of course I love those layouts! I recognize some of my favorites in there! and I love the last picture of his ring! super cool shot!!! Way to raise a handsome young man Momma! ;)

Linda said...

What a beautiful son you have. My son just turned 15 2 weeks ago, and he is almost 6 feet tall. Wow how fast they grow. Get some kleenex and watch the you tube "Just an Ordinary Day". It will make you cry over the little boy that you miss.
I'm new to your blog. I don't really remember how I found you but I'm glad I did and I do enjoy your layouts.

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

I haven't been blog hopping in a while. I love this Leslie!! Aww those pics of your baby boy and now...breaks my heart. They grow up so fast and I am scared. lol
My boy will be five, 5, CINCO, in June!!? Geez...