Monday, April 19, 2010

**Singing In The Rain.....**

and here you have it...
what I did with the April kit from
The Girls Loft...

"Singing In The Rain...."
closer:
















Just us girls...isn't she the cutest!

closer:

and one more:

closer:















(photo's courtesy of eight 18 photography)

Still can't believe in a few months she'll be OUT of her teenage years.
Didn't we just get IN them?
LOL!
Seems like it.

Silly time and it's wings...

Alan and I went on a picnic at the Botanical Gardens...
I'll be back with some of the photo's I got.
All I took was my Canon (TSi) and my 50 mm lens.

(dreaming of my new camera...one day, one day!)

have a lovely day!
xoxo,
~me.

6 comments:

Lisa Andrews said...

Love these layouts! I really like how you use bits of paper to create such great designs!

Juliana said...

love what you did here Leslie! so much eye candy on each LO!

Jocelyn said...

Such pretty creations Leslie!!! Love all the dimension and awesome details!!

Have a great day!!!

Frances said...

These are fabulous!! So much too see!

sarah said...

these are beautiful!! :) LOVE!

hugs,
sarah.

Hand Me a Stamp said...

Love your work! I was sent here by Nancy @loves to create, and she was absolutely right about your work! I'm now following you and I look forward to seeing more!