Wednesday, June 16, 2010

**The Girls Loft - June sneaks**

oh.goodness.
have you SEEN the June kit from The Girls Loft?
You have to go check it out:  The Girls Loft June kit.

The colors are yummy!
I did a few fun things...
made 2 layouts
and a little crafty thing with canvases (also using LOTS of Shimmerz!)
for my bathroom....
So. let me show you a few sneaks:



































I hope you enjoy!
Can't wait for you to have this month's kit in your hands!!

So have you seen the posts lately about people being "real?" on their blogs?
I'm going to have to buckle down and get real here.
Although, I do think I am pretty real...
but I could say a few more things.
It's like I needed the push.
the courage...ya know?

Anyway...be looking for that soon.
I also have something super fun to show you any day now --
a special "guest" appearance I was asked to do...so honored to do it.
I love how it turned out. ALOT!

Oh!
I finished this:
























without giving it away...I just have to say...I LOVED IT.
She's a great writer...I didn't want it to end.

A few days ago I started this one:

it was good too! sad...but sweet too. a must read.
I finished it yesterday.

I had to go pick THIS one up yesterday...
(only because she's my FAVE ever..)






















I'm starting it tonight after we watch this:

my family thought I was goofy when I pointed out my book and movie
I got yesterday are the same colors...ha!

Well...
that's it for me today...
hope you have a great one!
be back soon...
with some of the "real" me.
xoxo,
~me.

5 comments:

Jillian Deiling Cassity said...

those sneaks look so pretty and fabulous!
the books look good! I need to start reading again, im watching when and rome RIGHT NOW actually! its been super cute so far!

Kimberly said...

Love your sneaks! So LOVE this kit! :)
Almost baught the Tori Spelling book...and now you just confirmed to me that I have to have it! Ha!
We watched "When in Rome" last night...super cute! :)
Love ya,
xx
K

Amy Coose said...

Love your sneaks! I can't wait for your 'real' post. I just did mine yesterday. Love ya!

Keshka said...

Sneaks look great! I really want to read that Emily Giffin book BAD! Is it a sad one though?

Renee Lamb said...

Lovin the sneaky peaks girl!! You always create such wonderful things!