Monday, June 21, 2010

**June is brought to you by the Back Yard**

Afterall it's June & you know what that means, right?
It means it's HOT!
{::ugh::}It's so hot & sticky and hot and stick & hotandsticky
here in Texas....(and it's only June? UGH!)
But it's nothing that being in the backyard, going for
a dip in the pool won't cure, right?
Bring it on summer...backyard here I come!

Speaking of backyard...
that happens to be part of  the name of
The Girls Loft  June kit!
I'm excited to get to show you what I did with
"Backyard Bunch":






















--my 3 Loves. I let my hubby come up with this title...I thought it was
so cute! I had to use it....
this photo is right before my sweet boy graduated high school.
I used lots of paint & Shimmerz here...this was a FUN layout to do!
This kit is PACKED with gorgeous colors & elements.

Here's another layout:






















my pretty girl -- perfect title for a perfect day...

and
while browsing through Joann's last week...
I found these TINY little 3x3 canvases and had to use
them with the papers from this kit:























I used  my brand new Cuttlebug butterfly dies & embossing
folders-- I LOVE those things!!
I also used some brand new Fiskars butterfly
punches I let myself buy.
(like that..."let myself?" - LOL)
So a little paint, shimmerz and butterflies led to that
creation that's going on one of my bathroom walls.
Here's some closer shots:

hope you like!

Oh...it was SO NICE of all of you
to post such sweet words to me
about me being real...
I loved doing that!
I have so much more I could say...
but I wouldn't want to bore anyone.
Thank you for reading all of that...
I enjoy getting to know my readers (what few I have, LOL!)
Hugs to ALL of you!


That's all I have to share today...
thank you for allowing me to do so!
I hope you have a lovely day
and can stay nice and cool
in this heat...

4 comments:

Nitasha said...

Gorgeous work as usual! I purchased a handful of those mini canvases last week at Joanne's too (great minds think alike :) and it helps that they were on sale:)!!! I haven't decided what to do with them, but you've given me a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

Danielle Calhoun said...

love it all, Leslie!!!

Blossom inch said...

love your work, nicely done.

Cheers
yuzz

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches
Engraved pocket watches
pocket watch