Saturday, June 12, 2010

**Playtime....**

I had a little extra time for me the other day
so what better way to spend that quality time
than with my scrappy desk and new supplies
just itchin' to be used....

I sat down and did JUST that...
New Jenni B. in my hands....
cute pic of my kiddo's.
(yes, that was used on my Christmas cards)
led to this:






















I fell in LOVE with those silver doilies that I found on clearance
at Michael's the other day. I had to use one. Ok, 2. LOL.
I like how this turned out.
I'm a butterfly girl. I decided that the butterflies represent
my kiddo's in the fact that now, come August...they're BOTH flying
off to more adventures, ones of their own.
Savannah in her 2nd  year at Baylor University,
yet her first time living off campus with friends...
Shaypher going to his first year at Hardin Simmons University.
(and living in dorms...which will be a whole new way of life for him, LOL!)

Anyways...no sappies...
here's some closeups:

thank you Jenni B for making the cutest rub ons ever.
stickers too.
oh and paper.
buttons, blings...
and butteflies. can't forget those!
I have ALWAYS been a Jenni B. fan.
Love love LOVE her!
another couple of closeups:


I hope you're having a wonderful day...
I'll be back in a few with a fun guest spot creation....

xoxo,
~me.

10 comments:

Shirley said...

beautiful as always, Leslie!

Renee said...

This is oh so nice, Leslie. Thanks for sharing. I know how proud you are!!

Nancy W said...

Love it, great as always! I bought some of those silver doilies back in February for a Valentines mini album I made. Have been hooked ever since! Isn't it awesome using non-scrapbooking items on pages and projects! Thanks for sharing your work with us and the great inspiration!

Sasha "sweet thang" Holloway said...

OH WOW .. are you going to send this to them .. you should .. really you should .. and umm I MISS YOU TOO .. LOL. I am taking your advice and well many others too LOL and I am doing it regardless of what others think about me doing it. I have started and I am not turning back. My blog is just that MY BLOG .. for sharing.

LOVE YOU

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Gorgeous as always! I'm a Jenni B fan too! You rocked her stuff on this one!

Amy Coose said...

Love this, Les! The layout is gorgeous and the sentiment behind it is perfect.

Michele Beck said...

i love the colors, it's awesome ! your page is wow !!! as always ;)
bisous

jenn h said...

gorgeous! love jenni b too...she has some awesome product!

Keshka said...

Beautiful page! Love how you cut up the butterfly rubon and used the banner!

Danielle said...

so beautiful! love what you did with the Jenni B!!