Monday, September 13, 2010

*Charming, Handsome, LOVE, & a winner!*

That's what today's ALL about ;D

First up...
I did some layouts for my local scrapbook store:
Scrappers Boutique..the best LSS in the DFW area!
if you're ever in the DFW area...pop in and tell Cheri HI!

My handsome boy:

















(I promise...that "n" is straight now, LOL!)
I got to play with My Minds Eye's
Lost & Found line...mixed it up with some Jenni B
red buttons & letter stickers...LOVE!!
The glitter works greaton boy pages, I think!!
(even if they ARE teenagers)

and my beautiful, charming girl:























(p.s. all photo's on both layouts are by:  eight 18 photography)

I also put some Jenni B buttons, May Arts ribbon
& my newest obsession, kraft cardstock.

Now how about a little love:
























a little more May arts with My Minds Eye...YUM!

All projects done with the best adhesive around...Glue Arts!

Speaking of Glue Arts... have you gone to the blog today?
The blog hop winners have been announced!
HURRY, go check to see if you're a winner!

Thank you ALL so much for your comments,
you have no idea how you made me smile!!
You're all the sweetest!
I'm so excited to be a new Glue Girl!!

I hope you're having a fabulous day!
xoxo,
~me.