Thursday, September 30, 2010

*The Girls Loft Part 2*

hi, happy weekend eve!

my scrap desk is FULL of things to finish up...
(which is the only way I'd have it..I LOVE being busy!)

so I thought I'd make this a short & sweet post by
sharing my last 2 September Girls Loft projects:
























with a few flower closeups:













my flowers were made using the doilies & book paper that came in the kit.
along with a TON of Shimmerz.  I made my leaves out of the crepe paper
in the kit. This kit is so pretty!! I love the shabby/modern feel.


and let me finish by reminding you all about the
Paper Girls LIVE Paper Talk on Tuesday, Oct. 5 @ 12:30 pm.
(live shows every first Tuesday of the month)


we'll be talking about journaling...
just click on the picture, it should take you right there!
(if not, there's a link on the right...)

have a lovely day,
xoxo,
~me.

6 comments:

StephC said...

Gorgeous, as always! I might have to have you teach me how to make those stunning flowers next time I see ya! ;)

Jennifer Yates said...

omgoodness Leslie these are simply gorgeous!!! I just LOVE the muted colors...and great pics of your kids! :)

Collette Osuna said...

HI Sweetie!!! How are you love?
Soooo nice to see you!! I aw you have a gazillion blogs....Im not sure which one to follow??

Let me know....:)

The Mize of Texas said...

I would love to see a tutorial for how to make those flowers. They are so pretty!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful pages! :)

Jennifer said...

gorgeous!