Tuesday, September 14, 2010

*Happy Tuesday Challenge*

Tuesday brings lots of fun things....
new movies...
new iTunes (apps, music, movies...)
new tv shows...and....

a challenge.














and not just any challenge
today is my tuesday to challenge you over @ For The Luv Of Art .
it's just a simple "use paint" challenge.
like I did above. VERY simple. VERY easy. VERY fun to do.
nothing out of the ordinary...

I just used a tp roll as my guide, painting it brown, then laying it on
the pink cardstock.
next I used Shimmerz  Vibez (Pop Art Pink) and misted through the tube
(which made it circular, not ALL over the page. LOVE that)
next I painted the bottom of a can (see the 'go green' pattern?)
pink and placed it on the brown cardstock:


and used my ruler to draw lines
to journal on.
easy, breezy....

I also used paint on this layout:


I painted kraft cardstock (which was actually a mess up...lol!)
and punched butterflies from the painted cardstock.
I also painted my butterfly borders, the photo,
the edges of the cardstock and even the tips of the flowers.
again...easy breezy.
I loved using store product this month from For The Luv of Art.
My Minds Eye's new Lost & Found line.
To see more of the challenge and participate,
simply check out the boards:  FTLOA Challenge Board
and don't forget the FTLOA Blog...
(also, be sure to check out the Gallery to see all the beautiful inspiration)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!
Now...don't be shy, say hi!
Have a lovely day...
xoxo,
~me.