Tuesday, September 28, 2010

*A little Girls Loft September Project & a greeting...*

hi everyone..happy britney glee day to you.
so can't wait.

before i get all cozy & comfy in my huge chair to watch...
here's a little september The Girls Loft project I wanted to share with you...
celebrating a very special guy in my life:


this album is FULL of paint, ink & of course Shimmerz.
My fave color right now:
Shimmerz Vibez -- in...Jeni B Bleu
I also used Hot Fudge Vibez, as well as Penny Pincher Vibez

my hubby raced in the Senior Olympics Time Trials, came in first
in his age division and overall...so proud of him.
State is next month in Houston...woot!

& a little something I made for my sister's birthday tomorrow:
(good thing she doesn't read here, she'd see it too soon, hee hee.)






















am I the only one that uses more than one kit together?
*probably*...
I took the bird (and the button) from the Jenni B kit & traced it on denim.
the cardstock & paper are from a Studio Calico kit
the ribbon is of course...American Crafts (my FAVE ribbon of all time)

here's the inside greeting:























and a few closeups:
















thanks for taking a peek...
hope you enjoy some brit & brit on glee tonight....

9 comments:

leah said...

Sooo cute! Love the supplies you used for the mini - more MME? :)

Jen said...

Love this mini! So awesome! I can't wait for Glee either- I'm so addicted :)

Jennifer said...

you're the queen of the mini :) Love it! And the card is super cute too!!

StephC said...

Absolutely gorgeous, both the album and the card. I too can't wait for Glee, thanks to you! :)

Amy Coose said...

That album is amazing, Les! And what a great, great card. I am always so inspired after visiting your blog! XOXO

Melonie said...

Loving that album! Congrats again to your Hubby:) Great card too. Hope you are having a great week!

Jocelyn said...

Oh what eye candy....love that mini...it is SUPER AWESOME!!!!

Great cards!!!!

Yay Glee!!!!! Have a great day!!!

ellen s. said...

fab fab mini! i love all those Shimmerz colors, too! i have to try out the Fudge...sounds delicious.

love how you did the inside of that card

Sasha Holloway said...

for realz .. I LOVE IT GIRL .. you are seriously finally BLOWING up the scrap world