Monday, January 3, 2011

*I did it*

I used to do it all the time.
I made a point back when I first started...keep doing it.
then...one day, I just stopped doing it.

Until now.















Yes, you're seeing correctly.
that IS 2 pages.
I did it.
I really did. a 2 page spread.
I won't lie and say it didn't stress me out.
because it did. why? no clue....it just did.
it took me 3 days total to get it all finished.
Is it ok to say I LOVE IT?
Because I do!
I'm proud of me.

See...I'm already using my word for 2011....I had strength.
I persevered. I went beyond my comfort zone. I stepped out of that box.

Supplies used: 
-felt pieces (circles, stars) :   Wendy Hammer Designs
-cardstock, letters, patterned paper, buttons, ink, ribbon:  American Crafts
(& some of the Nov. Studio Calico kit. Some of the add on too.)




I also made this page of my husband & I:



















Supplies used: 
-felt pieces (clouds, clouds raining ♥'s, ♥):  Wendy Hammer Designs
-patterned paper, cardstock, details, delights, letters, ribbon, buttons : American Crafts
-patterned paper:  Jenni Bowlin Studio, October Afternoon



























Also...
Please know that I appreciate you ALL so so much.
Thank you for liking my last post.
It makes me so happy to know I can be real with all of you.
Afterall..that's what my blog is all about. Being real, being me.

So thank you for what you said.
You have no idea how much you brighten my days!
xoxo...
me.