Wednesday, January 19, 2011

*Shimmerz New Release*

are you ready for this?
just you wait....

tomorrow, January 20th.....
will be releasing BRAND.NEW products!

take a look at this:















May I present to you Shimmerz....COLORINGZ
here's the names of the beautiful BEAUTIFUL colors:

Mama Sings The Blues
Mandrin My Tie
My Bleeding Heart -
Anchors Away
Valentino 
Ivy League
Lime In Da Coconut
Mon-Shari
No Yolking
Pink Stiletto
Tropical Tan Line

AND....
in these gorgeous metallic colors:

Heavy Metal
Goldie Lox
Concrete
Baby's Breath
Bronze Bomshell

just check out this example by Stacey

and...a little video to go right along with it all:




WOW!!
I'm so excited...
I can't WAIT to get these in my hands to play with!

Check the Shimmerz blog for LOTS of examples!

I'll be back soon with my January The Girls Loft creations!

but before I go
I have to share a photo I took today
of my little 1/2 chihuahua 1/2 dachshund, Duster.

I know he knows they're not here...
I know he's looking for them:
kinda tugs are your strings, yes?
does mine....

i.can't.even.tell.you.how.quiet.my.house.is.
i even turned on my tv super loud
and my itunes...

hee.

gosh i don't miss them or anything...
see you soon,
xoxo.

5 comments:

Wendy Hammer said...

OMGosh.. that stuff looks awesome!!!!!

Poor baby, You & Alan and the doggers. :(

x♥x♥x♥,
Wendy

http://lotofnothinandalittlesomethin.blogspot.com/ - My Personal Blog ♥
http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Business Blog ♥
http://hyenacart.com/wendyhammerdesigns/ - My Other Shop ♥

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I just love these and so need to get my little hands on each and every one!!!

AWWWWW...I love the pic...it does tug at your heart strings!!!

Wishing you a creative day!!!

Elisabeth said...

This is a GREAT photo. Sometimes it is nice to have some piece and quiet..... Great colors on the Shimmerz. Looks promising

ellen s. said...

yes please. i will take one of each ;)

Stac said...

Thanks for spreading the SHIMMERZ love Leslie!!!