Tuesday, February 1, 2011

*Catch The Moments*

recently I was asked by sweet Devon Hickman, the owner of
Catch The Moments Kits to be her February guest.


I was so excited to be able to create these layouts for her
using this beautiful Old School Line by Pink Paislee.
I KNEW the perfect pictures for them:

Sr. Session....




















Class Of 2010....


















my son's Senior Photographs ♥
(photography by Andie Smith - eight18photography)

Devon, it was a PLEASURE being your guest!
Thank you SO much for having me!
To all my readers, please be sure to check Devon's kits out, they are gorgeous!







<-----------click to see all her kits & order away!



I'm keeping this short and sweet today...I somehow caught the flu bug
that's going around here...back in my snuggie, back to bed...

xo.

9 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I saw these layouts earlier today, totally love! TFS such inspiration!

PS, I wish you a speedy recovery! :)

April said...

Love these! Perfect paper for those awesome pics. ;)

I hope you're feeling much better soon!
- April

Catch the Moments Kit said...

Love them!!! Thanks so much!!

Jocelyn said...

Love these!!!!! I have to check out the kit!!!

Hope you are feeling better.....stay warm!!!

Wendy Hammer said...

LOVE them both, but Class of 2010 is my FAVE! :) Love you Les, hope you feel better soon!

X♥X♥X♥,
Wendy

http://lotofnothinandalittlesomethin.blogspot.com/ - My Personal Blog ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Business Blog ♥

Kathy Martin said...

Wowza! Fantastic pages! :)

Jennifer Yates said...

I love love love what you did with this kit Leslie! Perfect for your boy!

Mel said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling good Leslie. (((HUGS))) and get well wishes being sent your way.
LOVE the LO's too:)

Charlene said...

Awesome LO'S as always :-) I hope you feel better soon!