Monday, February 7, 2011

*Hearts*

hi friends.
finally....
finally i'm starting to feel somewhat better.
finally...
finally i can sit and post without having to get a drink or my inhaler or lying down...
finally....
thank.you.doctor.and.medicine....
for without you, i'd be nothing other than...still sick
(said in my best Jimmy Fallon "thank you note" voice)

and now let me share a little bit of my heart with you today:






















































they are up today on the Glue Arts blog...
you can see full instructions and all the supplies I used.
(lots of American Crafts, May Arts, Shimmerz...etc...)

Did you see our winter storm we had last week on the news?
It was crazy!
check out some of the pics:



















straight out of my camera. set on 6400 iso .. taken at midnight. i thought this was so peaceful.



















no, he's not shoveling the street...
he's going to shovel my sidewalk:




what a good husband...

pretty sure they're having a ball:






















































I miss having littles to take pics of in the snow...so the furry littles have to do ;D

my poor palms:














have a great day, friends...
xo.

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

GORGEOUS! I fell in love with these adorable ribbon Valentine's when I saw them earlier at Glue Arts. Perfection!

Mel said...

Your cards are beautiful and I love you dearly but I had to crack up at that picture of Alan with the Garden shovel:) I guess it is b/c of me being East Coast born and raised...but that picture is just sooooo funny to me. Our garden shovels are buried under about 40" of snow right now. Loved your pics and SOOOO glad you are feeling a little better!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love your cards. The bow on the heart is so pretty.

Wow...you guys got hit hard with the snow. We only got ice. Stay warm. :)

Nancy W said...

Love your cards and love the snow and so sad we only got ice :(

~Sasha Farina~ said...

oh dear.. you've been sick!! i'm so sorry!! feel better soon!