Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*what.a.day*

seriously.
it's been a day.
of.
all.
days.

just listen...
doctor office this am to get white count again...
sitting in the office waiting for the technician to call me back...i'm starting to droop.
i still feel like CRAP. (sorry mom...had to use the word.)
nothing's changed. nothing's worse, but nothing is better.
shouldn't i be better?
this is happy 5 weeks of being sick to me...happy? what's happy about that?
i'm done complaining...but honestly. i feel like my throat has a cucumber stuck in it.
i'm constantly "ahem'ing" and coughing. wheeze every now and then.
breathing treatments every 4 hours, cough syrup when needed. (boy do I need it.)

pharmacy to pick up new symbicort & a few other necessities
grocery (no I didn't touch a thing, yes, my hubby pushed the cart) to pick up a few more things...
chick fil a for my much needed chicken noodle soup, large sweet tea and for later...
a small cookies & cream shake (I'm sick...what what...)
anyways...
so the doc's office has called me back in for 8 am in the morning to go over my blood count
and see what to do from here...
i'm at a loss...in limbo...not sure what's what, what to do, what to say, how to feel,
wondering why I sound like Phoebe from Friends every second of every day...
(I do a mean "smelly cat ♪♫♫♪" right now...)
but enough about me...

how about seeing what I did for The Girls Loft for February?
I'll admit I've had my kit for a few weeks now. I did one layout ... then passed out.
yesterday, I powered out the rest of this...I can't even remember doing half of them..
is that bad? stupid steroids.






























































































to see some up close shots (I'd share but dang, I'm beat!)
just go to the Girls Loft blog...
they're up there today :D

look who showed up in my inbox today:














that's my sweet baby ... Presley! Isn't she gorgeous.
Her grandmother (haha, my sister!) is holding her tight...
I can't even explain the love I have for that baby girl...
she reminds me so much of my sweet Savannah...

ok, off to veg...
but before I go...
i want to express that yes...I am embracing this journey the Lord has me down right now:


















credit:  Pinterest

will update soon.