Tuesday, April 19, 2011

*total chick magnet*




biased as all get out...but seriously, that's one CUTE boy right there!












how about some more projects??
The Girls Loft - April projects to be exact...

next up:
one DELIGHTFUL girl...


















those 2 are my ♥ and soul!!
can't wait for this Easter weekend.
My nest will be full for a few days:


















which makes me one super happy mama.
they're my BEST dose of Vitamin C ever.
They're almost done with college this semester...woo to the hoo!
besides summer jobs...they'll be home to entertain me...yay!

on to more projects.
I got a little card happy.
go figure. the girl who gets a little timid making cards.


Celebrate.









sweet baby girl.


on this card I added the yellow letter stickers...

what a gorgeous kit, right?
you must go get it!
Go here:  The Girls Loft April kit.
enjoy!

sorry it's been a while since I've updated.
as you can tell, I've been busy getting projects finished
all the while recovering from my surgery.
It's taking me a while to fully recovery.
Probably because I'm ancient. (ha!)

Well...I'm off to rest, relax and do a little reading:

















LOVE this book so far! I can't even put it down.
I hope the movie is as good!

I hope your Easter weekend is full of joy!
Until next time,
me.

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous projects!! kraft is the bomb diggity!!! I hope you are feeling well!! =)

Renee said...

Leslie, as always, your projects are so beautiful! 'Wising you and your family a very Happy Easter! Keep feeling better every day! xox

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEE all these goodies...I want to read that book right now..I have it...just waiting for a minute to open it up!!

Hope you are feeling better...Maybe we can talk soon!!

Happy Easter sweet friend!!!

Mel said...

hehe...I am hesitating to see the movie because the book was so good and I don't want it to be ruined:) Fab cards and LO's as always! Hope you are having a better week my friend!

Nati Tristan said...

Wow! Wonderful projects!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Love your pages. Glad to hear you're doing better. Have a fab Easter weekend .. we hope to . if those grandkids will get over the stumach bug in time!

Jan said...

Great LO's and cards!