Tuesday, July 19, 2011

*CHA.CHA.CHA*

I know I know...stop with the cheesy titles.
I promise to.  one of these days ;D

are you ready for more CHA sneaks?
what about some exciting news?

well today, I have both!
(and maybe at the same time?)

I think I'll let you guess....
here's some CHA sneaks:


recognize anything yet??
how about after these next few?

I was going to give you a hint - but I'm sure you have it by now...
but just in case...here's just a few more:


That's right!
What you're seeing is some gorgeous new Echo Park!
I did a few things for the booth at CHA ♥

Everything you see above was created with the following:

FUN FUN   Apothecary:


and the happiest of:  Happy Days:

and because I have some extra special news -
I'm going to also have a giveaway!

but first...how about a sneak peek at a few other CHA debut'ers!
Here's: 

and...



















last but not least...


and before I tell you my exciting news...
if you leave me a comment here & tell me what you LOVE about these releases...
I'll give this away:

I will leave this contest open until Sunday, July 24th.
A winner will be chosen and posted by Monday, July 25th!

& now how about my news?
it's quite exciting to me!

I am now an In House Design Team Member for Echo Park!

PINCH ME!! How lucky LUCKY am I!
Thank you Echo Park for having me...
I am so honored to be a part of your team!


back soon!
don't forget to leave your comment...
contest open until Sunday evening!
xoxo...♥