Monday, August 8, 2011

*August Build A Page + Instagram?!*

Good morning friends!
Have y'all checked out Prima's August Build A Page?
Have you participated? You should!
If you did - you could win some gorgeous Prima goodies!!
Check out the Prima Blog to get all the details, see the original sketch,
PLUS all the gorgeous work from the DT.

Here's what I did....
Ugh. This layout started out SO different - but ended up this way...
must say it's not my fave - but I do like it.
Mainly because it's about my pretty girl!

Prima supplies used:
Sweet Fairy Collection Paper: # 843014
Sweet Fairy Collection Paper: # 843045
Melody Collection Paper: # 842581
Melody Collection Paper: # 842574
Resist Canvas – Alla Prima: # 551629
Reflections – Romantique: # 551131
Say It In Crystals # 551360
SIIC # 544294
SIIC # 544805
Fleur De Lys – Spring #551667
Solitaire – Jeweltone # 552282
Bristo Blooms – Ruby # 553067
Vermont - Ivory # 553616
Arco Iris Collection # 544409
She – Fabric Stitched Word – # 921477
Rose Trim – Blue # 921613

*******************************************
and now I have to share something fun with you.
through some sweet friends, I discovered a fabulous new app
for the iPhone that I can't get enough of!


Instagram!
Seriously - if you have an iPhone & don't have this app...get it!
you can follow friends, share pics, load them in a gallery, etc.
SUPER fun.

It's been so much fun to take pics, upload them
to instagram, and now using another app I love
called Postal Pix

I can order all the cute prints (I ordered 4x4's)
from my iPhone all I want
and even at a great price!
(there is a 20 print limit, but I don't care)


here's a few snippets of my life in Instagrams:


















date night...



my sweet baby! my great niece Presley.


hahahaha!! a card that my niece got for her birthday

and...
sometimes a girl just needs a girls day out:

love these girls! (Daniela Dobson, me & Val Turnbow)

well that's it for today!
be sure to check back soon- a little Elle's Studio surprise will be up...;D
have a great one!
xo.

7 comments:

artfuldelight said...

WOW, gorgeous LO!!!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous layout!!♥♥

Becky Handforth said...

Great pics. You also need to check out the app ShakeIt Photo. You take a picture and then shake your phone and it becomes a Polaroid from years back. I love the sound effects also.

Daniela said...

Love your layout! We are so cute!!! I love that the Instagram is free!!! I stay away from anything that I need to pay for, where it comes to applications.

MissusMege said...

This LO is so pretty and girlie- love it! :) x

pattyo said...

I think your layout is beautiful!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Your layout is sooo pretty! And I just wanted to say that I am SOOOO excited to work with you for another year at AC! You rock my world :)