Monday, August 29, 2011

*Ruby Violet Tiny Notebooks + Prima Blog Feature*

hi friends!!  happy Monday!

just sharing a little post today about a Prima project I did for the
booth  at CHA that's up on the Prima blog today -
where I'm actually also featured (as a Design Team Member!).

I'm still just IN AWE that I'm on this wonderful team
of EXTREMELY talented ladies...

Here's my Ruby Violet Mini Ledger Notebooks I made for CHA:












each book:

to see the products I used ,
along with other projects I have up today
visit the Prima blog .

thanks so much for visiting me today!
I'll be back soon -
I'm working in my "little" studio:
for the very last time today.
Lots to do before I move into my NEW studio
(yay! my bedroom will be just that...a bedroom again!
Not to mention...
I get a whole new scrap space just for myself. I'm pretty giddy...)

here's a little peek at my new space:
(taken with my iPhone so I could get it on here faster...;D)

my husband is the BEST.
he's painted my walls, hung my new
chandellier & he just laid the 2nd coat of wax over the concrete he
just stained.....
it's almost move in time, yay!

have a great day!
xoxo.


15 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Those are FABULOUS!!! :)

Delaney Gates said...

Oh Leslie, those little books! How CUTE! And I'm so excited for you about your new space! xo

NancyJones said...

AAAADDDORABLE!! and love your scrappyspace. Your floor looks like mine we have the best fellas ever! Those little books are too too cute. LOVE what your doin with the prima. smooches

beckyjune said...

I can't wait to see your new space!

Rebecca said...

I loooove the floors. The notebooks are so cute.

Lilla Rogers Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
genagirl said...

Those are so cute! And I want my own craft space - I long for my own space!

artfuldelight said...

WOW, gorgeous!! Love them. :-)

Mel said...

I totally MUST get my hands on some of the Ruby Violet line:) Beautiful projects Leslie!!! Cannot wait to see your new space!

Lisa P said...

Looks like you will have fun in a new place soon. I can't wait til a scrap room happens for me. Great job on the journals. Cute. By the way, did you ever post your twinery/echo park winner of the Happy Days collection?

Nicole Nowosad said...

Looks like the making of a great space!! Congrats on Prima! Well deserved!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Totally super cute cards!

And I'm completely jealous you get your own scrap room :) I sacrificed my space for Mr. Fox. Gotta do what you gotta do! Can't wait to see pics of your finished space!

Carolyn said...

Have fun in your new space!!! That floor looks marvelous.

Rachel said...

love that little purple notebook! congrats on your new space!!

Suz said...

sooo...I have to ask...how hard was the concrete staining? I have thought about doing that in my den...