Thursday, December 8, 2011

*American Crafts Mini Whimsical Trees*

hi friends!

today I'm sharing some trees I made for my December assignment
for American Crafts. I love how these little guys turned out:
















I've got  a full tutorial and a list of all the AC products
I used over at the blog - go check it out!
These were super easy to create.





































I'm telling you - if you haven't checked out Pinterest yet -
you need to. I've gotten such GREAT ideas for the holidays
(and EVERY day) there.
I saw a different version of trees similar to these & decided
to take my own spin on them using
tiny tiny trees (they are 2" x 3")

and look!
Two Peas in a Bucket has them featured over at their site!
















thank y'all!! you made my day! I'm so excited!



hope you enjoyed the blog hop by EP yesterday!
what a success! thank you for stopping by & leaving such
SWEET sweet comments about my snowman cards!
I really appreciate EACH and every one of you.

Hope you have a GREAT day!

5 comments:

Renee said...

These are just too cute, Leslie! I always love your creations!!

Rachel said...

I love anything with trees! These are GREAT!

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

They're fantastically cutenessly lovely! :)

Libby & Lee Accessories said...

Thanks for the great idea!! LOVE these, too cute!!

Kaysi said...

What a great blog you have, I'm your newest follower!

Kaysi
http://craftskeepmesane.blogspot.com/