Thursday, December 15, 2011

*Elle's Studio December Inspiration Gallery*

it's that time once again...
time for Elle's Studio December Inspiration Gallery!
it's a little sad for me...
this is my last inspiration for my DT term..
6 months flew by FAST!

Thank you Elle for everything & for choosing me to be
one of your Elle's Studio girls! I've had the BEST time being on your team.

For December, since it's the holidays - we did a lighter load
and with the December Project kits that we were sent.
I'm bad...I purchased the other one.
So my page & card are mixed with both of the kits.

First up is my layout - Christmas 2011 Photo Shoot Takes:

I mainly used the sold out kit:  Tis The Season.
Mixed with Jack Frost.





here's my card:
Merry Merry:

Don't forget to check out all the inspiration in the gallery!
The other girls made me drool with their beautiful creations.

I hope Elle's new team has as much FUN as I had being a part of this design team!

Have a great day everyone!
I'm off to enjoy the kids - they both got home from college yesterday
& we've got a fun day planned...

thanks for stopping by my little blog today!
xo.



4 comments:

Laurie LaRiviere said...

Lovely Leslie, as always!!

Gina Lideros said...

oooh these are fab. Love all the punched border strips and the chevron on the first one.
~Gina

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

I looooooove the paint, I think it's paint anyway, that's spattered on the page. Kinda looks a little like snow and it's a Christmas page. Super love! And the card of course, always love your cards!

Staci said...

Hey stranger! Your layout and card are amazing as always! Hope you are doing well and that you have happy holidays! :-)