Thursday, December 1, 2011

*Happy December!*

Seriously?
WOW, December got here before I could blink twice!
Happy December!

How about an American Crafts Thursday?
I've got lots to show you!

Here's a couple of layouts I did:



















I can't get ENOUGH of that sweet baby of ours!
I say ours like she's MINE. haha!!
Sweet Presley....you're so wonderful!

Here's my sweet boy


















Isn't CHAP yummy? I love this new line from AC!
(photography by Andie Smith)





I've also got some American Craft Christmas cards to share today.
These were up on the AC blog the other day:


my little Santa card is only 3x3"...I love him!

I also forgot to show some TDay layouts & card
that were up on the AC blog a few weeks ago:



That's all I've got today!
I'm up in the studio working on something fun using this....

and a little bit of...


back soon!


7 comments:

sophie said...

oh!! that first layout is so....sigh!!

amazing work!! can't wait to see what you create for Elle's studio!

Maria said...

Great layouts and cards!! Love all of them!! :)

curlyqmosaics said...

Wonderful layouts and cards! As always, I adore your creative style Leslie!

L.B. said...

can not decide what i like best....ok all of it. Wonderful
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Wendy Hammer said...

EEEEEeeeee.... more lovely Leslie goodies!!!

That baby, I just wanna eat her face! So cute and the layout too, of course. ;)

Master creator!!!

Smiles,
Wen

Laurie LaRiviere said...

beautiful!!

Keshet said...

LOVE that cute baby layout!