Friday, February 17, 2012

*Pretty Is As Pretty Does*

long time no blog!
sorry about that!
life got in the way.....in a good way of course!
really - just busy, busy busy!

anyway...
today I want to share a layout & card I made for American Crafts
using my brand new toy...my Silhouette Cameo! I LOVE that thing!
Best invention, best investment & boy am I having the BEST time
playing with it!

This week is Silhouette week at the American Crafts Blog...
here's what I made:

I used the Dear Lizzy doily die cut. I enlarged it
to my entire page (12x12) and went to town with embellishing it.
I'm highlighting our grand"pup" girl I've introduced you to...Lilly!
She's so pretty!
To see the full post & all I used, check out the American Crafts Blog

I also whipped up this card using the Amy Tan camera die:
















So fun to do!
Thanks for taking a peek!

I'm off to finish up some assignments I have on my scrap desk
(have I mentioned how much I LOVE MY JOB???)
but before I go...

I haven't had a chance to show you THIS:


I still can't believe it!
That is an album I made for Prima on the COVER!
Talk about making a girls day!!
Thank you again Northridge Media - home of Scrapbook Trends Create!

Have a great day friends...happy Friday!
Back soon!
Be sure to come back Monday for another fun blog hop!!
xo.