Tuesday, July 17, 2012

*Hello Super Star & Elle's Studio CHA*

It's Tuesday!
Today is so laid back...yes! I need this like no tomorrow.
In a little bit my sister & I are going to  catch an afternoon matinee.
I can't wait!
Yes, we're gluttons - going to see some Magic Mike. ;P

Today I want to share a couple of things with you!

First off is my layout I did for my weekly post,
which is a short tutorial, over at the Noel Mignon blog
using the beautiful Boardwalk kit

(everything MINUS the cardstock, fabric & inks you see is included in the kit)

here's a closer shot:





to see the entire post, go here


I also want to share a little something fun!
When I heard my friend Elle - from Elle's Studio was going to CHA I got
SO excited for her!
When she asked me to participate in making a couple of things
for her BRAND new booth - I couldn't believe it! I was GLAD to!

Check out her fabulous CHA flyer she designed:

that's my card at the top! Talk about making my day! Thank you Elle!

here's a couple of things I made for her booth:




Yes, I've used that photo before a while back on another layout. (in color)
It's one of my FAVORITES of my kids. I took them to the Botanical Gardens for some
Christmas card photo's....

that's it for today!
have a GREAT day everyone.
Thank you for stopping by my blog & letting me share with you!

Now time for some Magic Mike!
xoxo....