Monday, July 9, 2012

*Imperfectly Perfect*

hi friends. happy Monday!

today I wanted to share with you my layout for Monday over at the
Noel Mignon blogImperfectly Perfect

I made this layout with the Noel Mignon July kit Boardwalk .
It's such a fun filled, jam packed kit - it will take a LONG time to run out of things to use!
I'm a HUGE fan of Noel's kits!

Here's a close up shot:

**note:  I added the flair "buttons" that you see. I bought them from one of the girls
on the NM boards. You  have to check her Etsy shop out.  A Flair For Buttons.
(Shelley is one sweet, talented lady!)

To see more of my post - check out the Noel Mignon blog today!

Oh! Speaking of Noel Mignon!
My cute & talented friend Virgina Tillery is hosting a class over at the Noel Mignon
If you've always wondered what your "style" is, this is the class for you!
With the sign up for the class - you can also purchase a LOVELY kit for it. It's what
Virginia will be using as well:

You should definitely check it out!
Off to finish up a few more CHA things before I send them off today!
Have a GREAT Monday!