Saturday, September 1, 2012

*American Crafts Farewell Blog Hop*

Hi!! Happy Saturday!










Welcome to the American Crafts Farewell Blog Hop post!
Our post is special as we say goodbye to the AC Design Team 2011-2012














 If you're here from Corrie Jone's blog - you're in the RIGHT spot!
If you've just wandered here by accident - head back to the AC blog
for the starting lineup & you'll be set to hop & hopefully win prizes!

(I'll have the blog list at the end of my post - so stay tuned!)

I can't even BELIEVE a  year has gone by so fast. American Crafts is one AMAZING
company to work for. I've made so many projects I will always treasure using AC!
Thank you American Crafts, thank you!
It's been a FUN fun ride!
I've been very fortunate to be able to work for such a FABULOUS group of ladies!
These girls are some seriously talented people.

(I'm so LUCKY to be coming back for another fun, fantastic, exciting year!)

In honor of this blog hop - I've put together a few of my FAVORITE
projects I've created this past  year - along with this first project I made JUST for this hop:
 
and here's some of my favorite projects I've created:










 
 
 
 
I could share SO many more, but I want you to be able to hit the
hop & have fun!
 
Now just head over to the lovely Suzy Plantamura's blog & you're set!

Here's  your blog hop list just in case you get lost:
 
 
 
Don't forget - start off at the American Crafts blog & end up there!
There's some GREAT prizes!
 
I didn't get a chance to take a photo of my prize, but I am offering
a small prize package for one lucky winner!
I've put together a flat rate priority box full of old and some new AC stuff
(some might be a *tad* used, meaning...some letters are gone or stickers, whatever...)
but there's stamps, stickers, paper, Thickers...etc.
 
just leave me a comment - tell me what is YOUR favorite AC product to play with?
 
have a great day & happy hopping!