Friday, September 28, 2012

*I {{♥♥♥}} you, Lily Bee!*

hi friends!
happy Friday!

I'm so excited to share some EXCITING news with all of you!

I was asked to be a part of this amazing design team:

Photobucket

I absolutely ADORE Lily Bee Design! The products, the colors, wow...amazing.
To say I get to be a part of this fabulous team, wow. I am HONORED.

Thank you Lily Bee - I am one excited, giddy, happy girl today!

You have to check out the announcement on the blog today!
Just LOOK at this team I get to work with! Lily Bee

I've made a couple of layouts recently using some Lily Bee that I wanted to share,
in honor of this fabulous day!

 
oh man...I'm just so excited!
off to enjoy this day...
 
have a great one friends!
back soon - have some fun projects to share!

11 comments:

beckyjune said...

I am so thrilled for you, Leslie! I love that we get to be on another team together!

Gabrielle said...

Congrats!! Great layouts too!
-Gabrielle from Denton, TX

Diana Waite said...

this is TOTALLY exciting--CONGRATS to you!

Dara Lynn said...

Congratulations Leslie!!!! What a great opportunity!!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! What an honor!

Ruth G said...

Congrats!! Have a blast! I can't wait to see all your great projects!!!

Heather Leopard said...

Soo excited for you! Congrats!

Renee said...

Congrats, Leslie! That is awesome news!!

Katie Scott Scrapbooking said...

Congratulations!

Cheri Piles said...

Congratulations Leslie! That's awesome news!

Lisa said...

So excited for you. What a wonderful feeling.