Tuesday, October 9, 2012

*Me, Lily Bee & my Antique Addiction*

hello everyone!

it's Tuesday. Not only is it Tuesday but it's a special Tuesday.
Today my first Lily Bee Design Team project is UP on the Lily Bee Design blog!

I don't know why, but my nerves are set in. I'm excited as all get out to share:
 
Today (Tuesday) 's post is a designer's challenge post by Patricia.
You have to go check her GORGEOUS project out on the Lily Bee Blog today!
The challenge: 
 Scrap about yourself featuring a mix of all the new collections by Lily Bee Design
(Autumn Harvest, Christmas Cheer & Persnickity)
 
 
here's some closer shots of my project:













 
 
I absolutely LOVE to go antiquing.
We go every chance we get. Not always getting anything,
but just looking & enjoying the day out.
 
I decided to do a layout about my hobby. I used the 3 lines
to make hearts raining down, to mimic my love of antiquing.
I'm absolutely IN LOVE with all of these Lily Bee lines & had so much fun
putting this layout together.   
 

Right now we're in the middle of our kitchen redo
& I have been eyeing and buying
vintage plates for our bulkhead above our cabinets.
We were going to take all that out
but decided, no...we like our cabinets & we don't want shelves up there
...so we did this.
it's the look I was going for.
I'll share a pic - it's an iPhone panoramic photo & the cabinets
aren't finished...but it's ok, I'll share.
We're going to paint the cabinets antique white with distressed/exposed/worn edges. 









We got a few more plates today -  in fact my handsome husband is in there now
putting them up. I'll share more later!

I hope you've enjoyed the post today!
Thanks for letting me share with you!
xoxo,
Leslie

3 comments:

leah said...

Fun layout! Congrats again on Lily Bee! Good luck on the kitchen redo!

Diana Waite said...

my friend that layout ROCKS! BEAUTIFUL arrangement with the hearts--really liking the update on the kitchen too!

Vanessa said...

I love that layout! It's busy, but in a good way. Love all the hearts!