Monday, November 26, 2012

*A Little Merry Merry w/ Lily Bee & Focus w/ Noel Mignon*

Hi friends, Happy Monday!

This post is going to be FULL of things, so make sure you're comfy, have something
to drink & are ready to relax...

Up first today I have a couple of Christmas cards I made for the Lily Bee blog today
along with Ursula - "Focus On Holiday Cards"
Card #1:  Merry Christmas!
 
don't look too close. you'll see my "oops." i'm not even afraid to admit there's one there.
remind me to remind myself to always ALWAYS check my project before I take
the photo and edit to share. (::duh me::)
 
I used Lily Bee's fabulous Christmas Cheer line. YUM. I love it.
 
Card #2:  Christmas Cheer
















to see up close photo's & Ursula's beautiful cards, check out the blog!
Here's the link again:  Focus on Holiday Cards
 
next up I have a layout to share that's up on the Noel Mignon blog:
 
Focus!
I used leftovers I had from my November Willow Creek kit.
(I think there might be a few left!)
 
That's a photo I just took of my kiddo's this past weekend while they were home
on Thanksgiving break.
They're each holding a vintage Polaroid from my vintage camera's.
I couldn't WAIT to scrap that one.

Here's a couple of closer shots:
The sunburst is a negative from a layout I did earlier this month called "Epic"
Also - you'll notice the "hello" bubble is almost exactly like the one I used on my last
post with my Circle Journal. They were cut together - same file, just different shapes.
Another file I cut using my Cameo is the little camera die. how cute is THAT! I love it.
 
I hand cut my heart & orange leaves & cut the flowers from the patterned paper.
 
The December kit just got here a few days ago & I can't wait to dive into it for
my post next week! It's AMAZING!So full of fun goodies!
 
and finally - I wanted to ask. Did you have a GREAT Thanksgiving?
 
We did! Alan deep fried 2 delish turkeys & we cooked a ham. My house was FULL
of family! I can't believe we almost needed another turkey. It was crazy!
 
We had so much fun. Savannah bought us a great game to play:
 


(all iPhone shots - sorry for the blurs....it was late!)
 
my sweet son drove in from San Marcos:
(ack! super blur!)
 
how cute are THEY!



just a little preview of a shoot I took of them - here's another:
more soon!
I hope you've enjoyed my blog today!
I'll be sharing some American Crafts layouts tomorrow - check back!

OH!
I'll be filling many scrapbook goodie boxes & selling right here
on my blog for $40 (priority shipping included!!)

Pics will be up of my stacks for sale tomorrow or Wednesday
at the latest!
 
You'll be able to purchase through Paypal - I'll call it my Cyber WEEK sale!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Natali said...

I love the cards you made for the Lilly Bee Blog ! colors are so bright and unusual for X-Mas ! looks really really good !

Danielle said...

hey - we played hedbanz too over thanksgiving! it was a lot of fun!
dani