Friday, November 2, 2012

*Prima Friday, Button Ball GNO & NEWS!*

hi everyone! happy Friday!

Today I wanted to share a couple of Prima projects with you.
Up first is my  Prima  PPP (Prima Product Pick):

"You You You"
 
 
to see everything I used & the post about PPP and BAP -
check out the Prima Blog today!
 
Here's a couple of close up shots:
 
 
and now it's time for the Prima BAP (Build A Page)
(don't forget to check the items I used & the page I built from - check out the Prima Blog today!)
 
"Sweet Little Tiny Human"


















closer:
 
 
there's my cutie patootie niece, Presley again! I'm so glad we have a baby in the family
for me to scrap like crazy! I love that baby like no tomorrow!
 
I'm about to head out to run some errands - tonight is Girls Night Out!
I am so excited. We decided to make this one "craft night!"
soooo all my girlfriends asked me to teach them how to make this:
 
my button ornament ball! They're so fun & easy. I'll probaly do a tutorial on them
on my blog for all! I'm excited...
 
oh! Wait! I have some news! You may notice something new in my sidebar.
Something that looks like this:











I've been asked to join the Paper Issues team!
They must know I have issues...you know, the paper kind. LOL!
I'm so excited to be a part, thank you girls, thank you!!!
Be sure to check out the Paper Issues site right here:  Paper Issues

and if you shop, which you should... be sure to enter the code "Leslie"
for a special surprise... 20% off!!

Also, the blog is one happening place! Paper Issues Blog
 
 
Y'all have a GREAT day! I am off to get ready for girls craft night! xo.


Paper Issues Blog Design