Monday, November 12, 2012

*Warm Wishes plus an Oh Hay!*

Happy Monday, y'all!
Finally looking like fall around here in this part of Texas.
I keep wanting to stop & take pics of the trees turning yellow, some red, some orange
because in a few weeks, they'll be the lovely shade of brown.

Today I want to share a couple of projects I have up on blogs -

First up is my card I did for Prima - for our 12 Days of Christmas.
My card is for day 7 & I'm sending you some Warm Wishes:
 
to see all my supplies I used & a couple of close up shots, check out the
Prima Blog today.
While you're at it, catch up on days 1-6 and check every day for all 12 days! You'll be
so inspired & get in the spirit of the Christmas season coming up. 
 
Also - I have this up today on the Noel Mignon blog:
 
I used the November Willow Creek kit. I LOVE that kit!
Do you have yours yet? It comes with this yummy distress stain by Ranger.
I did a little technique with it - see my leaves?
Check out my blog post today at Noel Mignon to see close up shots, how I did what I did
& while you're there - go get yourself that kit! You'll thank me later.

p.s. isn't that pic of my sweet great niece, presley the CUTEST!
I shot that on my iPhone as we were about to leave. I love her little
face. She's the most darling child!
 
I need to run - the store is calling my name!
I'll be back soon. I may or may not have some fun news to share soon.
:D
have a great day!
 
 
 
Lilly Pulitzer says..."come see me soon!"