Thursday, February 20, 2014

*Yes Please - Blogging from my phone*

I'm enjoying a cup of coffee
as I sit & relax for a few spare minutes.
As I sit here I think...blog!
So instead of interrupting my 
few minutes of solitude,
I use this great thing we have now...technology. 
ie: my cell.

I was walking through my scrap room
yesterday & happened to look at what was 
on my desk. My new Feb. Kit from Elle's Studio arrived & I was itchin' to use it! 
It totally called my name.
So I sat down and 30 minutes later - this happened:



I took these photos & edited from my cell so if
The colors are off - so sorry.  :)

Here's a few closer detail shots:



I love this Feb. Kit from Elle. I used tags from the kit, as well as the wooden pieces (hearts, love), flair from Martha Bonneau (her Etsy is Panda Eight Designs), washi my sweet friend Patricia Roebuck sent me by Freckled Fawn & wooden stars by Studio Calico , woodgrain cardstock that I got from Paper Issues.

that's it for me today!
I'm getting some boxes made to get ready to sell & will update soon with photos & all the info on what's inside each box.

Have a great day!!
-Leslie